Reports stated that heavy rain is expected to lash Telangana over the next few days as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a 3-day warning for the state. Reportedly "Heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places over Telangana," the warning, in place till 8 am on July 22, states. Furthermore as of Friday morning, the Telangana State Development Planning Society said that Bijwar in Narayanpet district had received the most rainfall at 81 mm, followed by Jaklair in the same district at 78 mm.
Meanwhile areas on the outskirts of hyderabad witnessed light showers, while parts of Secunderabad which fall under Medchal-Malkajgiri district, also saw light rainfall in the early hours of Friday. Previously IMD said that rainfall deficit in Andhra Pradesh for the month of June was 43.6% and the same in Telangana was 35%.
Moreover farmers in both the states were a worried lot as sowing operations were delayed even a month after the beginning of crop season and the southwest monsoon arrived in both the Telugu states on June 21 as against its normal arrival in the first week of June. Perhaps the monsoon arrived at the kerala coast on June 8, after a week’s delay and subsequently, its progress was sluggish. Cyclone Vayu, which developed in the Arabian Sea, further delayed the monsoon.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?