Reports stated that heavy rain is expected to lash Telangana over the next few days as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a 3-day warning for the state. Reportedly "Heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places over Telangana," the warning, in place till 8 am on July 22, states. Furthermore as of Friday morning, the Telangana State Development Planning Society said that Bijwar in Narayanpet district had received the most rainfall at 81 mm, followed by Jaklair in the same district at 78 mm.
Meanwhile areas on the outskirts of hyderabad witnessed light showers, while parts of Secunderabad which fall under Medchal-Malkajgiri district, also saw light rainfall in the early hours of Friday. Previously IMD said that rainfall deficit in Andhra Pradesh for the month of June was 43.6% and the same in Telangana was 35%.
Moreover farmers in both the states were a worried lot as sowing operations were delayed even a month after the beginning of crop season and the southwest monsoon arrived in both the Telugu states on June 21 as against its normal arrival in the first week of June. Perhaps the monsoon arrived at the kerala coast on June 8, after a week’s delay and subsequently, its progress was sluggish. Cyclone Vayu, which developed in the Arabian Sea, further delayed the monsoon.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy