hyderabad sources reported that a senior official said Telangana Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has begun a preliminary inquiry into the alleged "multi-crore" scam in the supply of medicines to dispensaries and ESI hospitals. Meanwhile the state government's vigilance and enforcement (V&E) wing had earlier conducted an inquiry into the allegations that no proper eligibility criteria was followed by the Director, Insurance Medical Services (DIMS), hyderabad in the selection of firms for supply of medicines.
Furthermore the wing, which filed a report in March this year, found that medicines were bought at "exorbitant" prices, in "violation" of the procurement procedures and the e-tender processes. Perhaps the probe was conducted over the contracts given to firms for supply of drugs to dispensaries and the ESI (Employees State Insurance) 2016-17 and 2017-18.
Moreover the wing had recommended to initiate disciplinary action against the errant officials and a senior ACB official told "A preliminary inquiry is going on. The records are being verified. The inquiry is regarding purchase of medicines. ACB is looking into it”. Finally as per the findings of report, no Drug Procurement Committee was formed by the Director, DIMS, for analysis of requirement of drugs and medicines at the beginning of the year.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?