hyderabad sources reported that a senior official said Telangana Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has begun a preliminary inquiry into the alleged "multi-crore" scam in the supply of medicines to dispensaries and ESI hospitals. Meanwhile the state government's vigilance and enforcement (V&E) wing had earlier conducted an inquiry into the allegations that no proper eligibility criteria was followed by the Director, Insurance Medical Services (DIMS), hyderabad in the selection of firms for supply of medicines.
Furthermore the wing, which filed a report in March this year, found that medicines were bought at "exorbitant" prices, in "violation" of the procurement procedures and the e-tender processes. Perhaps the probe was conducted over the contracts given to firms for supply of drugs to dispensaries and the ESI (Employees State Insurance) 2016-17 and 2017-18.
Moreover the wing had recommended to initiate disciplinary action against the errant officials and a senior ACB official told "A preliminary inquiry is going on. The records are being verified. The inquiry is regarding purchase of medicines. ACB is looking into it”. Finally as per the findings of report, no Drug Procurement Committee was formed by the Director, DIMS, for analysis of requirement of drugs and medicines at the beginning of the year.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai