Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh government as part of its initiative to boost Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) launched "YSR Navodayam". Meanwhile a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy approved this scheme to benefit MSMEs, which were facing financial crisis since three years.
Some highlights are there are more than 86 thousand recognized MSMEs across Andhra Pradesh. Reportedly a grant of Rs 4 Crore as a one-time grant for restructuring so that they do not become NPAs, and possibility of more grants of loans for immediate investments to be utilized within 9 months.
Moreover 2018 APEDM Law to be removed and in its place a new Andhra Pradesh Investment Promotion and Monitoring Act -2019 Draft Bill to be promulgated. Perhaps funds for attracting investments, branding, supervision, and approval for new projects, regulations to prevent pollution and frame new environmental laws and further to constitute a board to frame these laws for which the Chief Minister will be the Chairman along with 7 directors. The seven directors will be the Finance and Industries ministers, Chief Secretary, and other officials.
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation