Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh government as part of its initiative to boost Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) launched "YSR Navodayam". Meanwhile a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy approved this scheme to benefit MSMEs, which were facing financial crisis since three years.
Some highlights are there are more than 86 thousand recognized MSMEs across Andhra Pradesh. Reportedly a grant of Rs 4 Crore as a one-time grant for restructuring so that they do not become NPAs, and possibility of more grants of loans for immediate investments to be utilized within 9 months.
Moreover 2018 APEDM Law to be removed and in its place a new Andhra Pradesh Investment Promotion and Monitoring Act -2019 Draft Bill to be promulgated. Perhaps funds for attracting investments, branding, supervision, and approval for new projects, regulations to prevent pollution and frame new environmental laws and further to constitute a board to frame these laws for which the Chief Minister will be the Chairman along with 7 directors. The seven directors will be the Finance and Industries ministers, Chief Secretary, and other officials.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai