Reportedly Telangana home minister Mahmood Ali landed in an unnecessary issue because of his grandson Furqan Ahmed. Meanwhile he video of mobile app TikTok featuring ahmed and his friend has gone viral in the social media and this came to the attention of the police department as well.
Furthermore in the video ahmed is seen seated on the bonnet of the police vehicle with registered number TS 09 PA 9999. Reportedly this vehicle is registered under the name of the Director General of Police which are currently being used by Mahmood ali and the person along with Ahmed walks up to the camera and lip-syncs a dialogue from a film. He issues a warning to an inspector-general of police and indicates with his hand that he would slice his throat.
When reacting on this minister ali said, "Along with family, they had gone to a function two days ago in hyderabad, where one local guy made this video and action will be taken as per law." Later he tweeted to the DGP of Telangana to take appropriate action if there is anything wrong with the video and the Telangana DGP did not comment on the issue yet.
A drunken man bit a snake into pieces as it attacked him Sources from Uttar Pradesh stated that a drunken man bit a snake into pieces after the reptile attacked him at his house in a village in Etah district of Uttar Pradesh on Sunday night. Meanwhile as per report the man identified as Raj Kumar was taken to a hospital. Perhaps the doctors said that he was in a serious condition.
- Amazon working with Catamaran, to launch its food delivery service in India
- AP CM Jagan plans to attract more investments
- Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision