Reportedly Telangana home minister Mahmood Ali landed in an unnecessary issue because of his grandson Furqan Ahmed. Meanwhile he video of mobile app TikTok featuring ahmed and his friend has gone viral in the social media and this came to the attention of the police department as well.
Furthermore in the video ahmed is seen seated on the bonnet of the police vehicle with registered number TS 09 PA 9999. Reportedly this vehicle is registered under the name of the Director General of Police which are currently being used by Mahmood ali and the person along with Ahmed walks up to the camera and lip-syncs a dialogue from a film. He issues a warning to an inspector-general of police and indicates with his hand that he would slice his throat.
When reacting on this minister ali said, "Along with family, they had gone to a function two days ago in hyderabad, where one local guy made this video and action will be taken as per law." Later he tweeted to the DGP of Telangana to take appropriate action if there is anything wrong with the video and the Telangana DGP did not comment on the issue yet.
What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue? As per report Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman had a telephonic conversation with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on the Kashmir situation. On Monday night phone call comes a fortnight after Khan had called up the Saudi Crown Prince to inform him about India's move to revoke the special status of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- ED issued a lookout notice against P Chidambaram after failing to locate senior Congress leader
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps
- 150 First Year Students forced to shave heads under the name of ragging