Reportedly in a move to curb cyber crime, Telangana police have issued a caution flyer, with state DGP Mahendar Reddy stating that people should be aware of online frauds. When reacting to the recent trend of teleshopping frauds, Telangana police said that sales by 'Naaptol' (An e-commerce website) are ending up with people being cheated on frivolous grounds.
Furthermore the police flyer said that Naaptol is defrauding the people by using fraudulent methods after selling the products over phone. Perhaps the police said that following the delivery of products, the customer will get letters that make him believe that he has won a car in a lottery. Police said, "if you believe that, they will defraud you in the name of tax and delivery charges.”
Moreover the police also warned against online frauds that allegedly involved manipulation of customers’ Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Accordingly fraudsters are easily able to edit customer care information for popular e-commerce websites, online food delivery services in the Google searches. Apparently police explained that frauds are happening when customers approach service portals like Makemytrip or Justdial to book or cancel certain services and the fraudsters were able to edit the customer care numbers of these organizations on Google search.
P Chidambaram moves to Supreme Court after Bail gets rejected - CBI fails to mention provision of law says Chidambaram's Lawyer P.Chidambaram's bail was rejected and now he has moved to the Supreme court. He was denied anticipatory bail and CBI gave him 2 hours to appear before them. Now, his lawyer has asked the CBI under what law his client should appear within two hours in an alleged corruption case.
- Why Trump had telephonic conversation between Modi & Imran Khan?
- Delhi HC dismissed anticipatory bail plea of P Chidambaram in corruption and money laundering cases
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?