Reportedly in a move to curb cyber crime, Telangana police have issued a caution flyer, with state DGP Mahendar Reddy stating that people should be aware of online frauds. When reacting to the recent trend of teleshopping frauds, Telangana police said that sales by 'Naaptol' (An e-commerce website) are ending up with people being cheated on frivolous grounds.
Furthermore the police flyer said that Naaptol is defrauding the people by using fraudulent methods after selling the products over phone. Perhaps the police said that following the delivery of products, the customer will get letters that make him believe that he has won a car in a lottery. Police said, "if you believe that, they will defraud you in the name of tax and delivery charges.”
Moreover the police also warned against online frauds that allegedly involved manipulation of customers’ Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Accordingly fraudsters are easily able to edit customer care information for popular e-commerce websites, online food delivery services in the Google searches. Apparently police explained that frauds are happening when customers approach service portals like Makemytrip or Justdial to book or cancel certain services and the fraudsters were able to edit the customer care numbers of these organizations on Google search.
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation