hyderabad sources stated that under Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 such houses will be registered for a nominal fee of one rupee and they will have to pay only Rs 100 property tax annually. Meanwhile the state Assembly on Friday passed a Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 Bill, which is aimed at providing better municipal administration.
When introducing the bill, Chief Minister kcr announced that one need not run around municipal offices to get permission for constructions in an area up to 500 square metres and 10 metres of height. Reportedly online permission will be given automatically for such constructions within the stipulated time if every document is in order and the new legislation also proposed to give new door numbers to all houses with 'QR' code for safety and security.
Moreover the government will also act tough on those evading property tax and those found evading property tax will have to pay a penalty of 25 times the actual amount due. Apparently he said action would be taken against municipal employees if they failed to issue birth and death certificates within the specified period.
Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council United Nations sources stated that the UN Security Council (UNSC) is to hold closed door consultations on the Kashmir developments on Friday at the request of China, a diplomat at the Security Council told on Thursday. The diplomat said that China’s request for the meeting was made in a letter and came up during the Council’s informal consultations on Wednesday.
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains
- Bharti Airtel & Vodafone Idea lost majority of customers because of Reliance Jio
- Amazon gives Job for 15,000 by opening World's largest campus in Hyderabad
- Amazon Fresh store be on Amazon.in will deliver to select pin-codes in Bengaluru starting August 23
- Pregnant Woman spend whole night over a tree to escape from Yamuna River
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Tamilnadu Leaders reacted to arrest of P Chidambaram
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Will Priyanka Chopra be removed as Goodwill Ambassador as per Pakistan's request to UN?