hyderabad sources stated that under Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 such houses will be registered for a nominal fee of one rupee and they will have to pay only Rs 100 property tax annually. Meanwhile the state Assembly on Friday passed a Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 Bill, which is aimed at providing better municipal administration.
When introducing the bill, Chief Minister kcr announced that one need not run around municipal offices to get permission for constructions in an area up to 500 square metres and 10 metres of height. Reportedly online permission will be given automatically for such constructions within the stipulated time if every document is in order and the new legislation also proposed to give new door numbers to all houses with 'QR' code for safety and security.
Moreover the government will also act tough on those evading property tax and those found evading property tax will have to pay a penalty of 25 times the actual amount due. Apparently he said action would be taken against municipal employees if they failed to issue birth and death certificates within the specified period.
PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence According to sources Nobel L aureate Abhijit Banerjee, who won the 2019 Nobel Prize for Economics, met Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the 7, Lok Kalyan Marg residence of the Prime Minister. Meanwhile Indian American Abhijit Banerjee, a professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), won the Nobel in economics, jointly with economists Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer, for their work on "experimental approach to alleviating global poverty".
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags