hyderabad sources stated that under Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 such houses will be registered for a nominal fee of one rupee and they will have to pay only Rs 100 property tax annually. Meanwhile the state Assembly on Friday passed a Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 Bill, which is aimed at providing better municipal administration.
When introducing the bill, Chief Minister kcr announced that one need not run around municipal offices to get permission for constructions in an area up to 500 square metres and 10 metres of height. Reportedly online permission will be given automatically for such constructions within the stipulated time if every document is in order and the new legislation also proposed to give new door numbers to all houses with 'QR' code for safety and security.
Moreover the government will also act tough on those evading property tax and those found evading property tax will have to pay a penalty of 25 times the actual amount due. Apparently he said action would be taken against municipal employees if they failed to issue birth and death certificates within the specified period.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy