Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has proudly announced that the State government was able to fill up 1,33,494 permanent jobs and in total, they planned to fill up another 4.01 lakh jobs which is a record of sorts in the Telugu states, the Chief Minister tweeted this morning.
jagan had announced that this move will bring a revolutionary change in the way administration at the grass root level by constituting Village Secretariats and appointing Village Volunteers. The State Government has started appointing village volunteers to ensure corruption-free delivery of welfare schemes.
Under this plan, as many as four lakh youths would be provided with government jobs. Each village volunteer would have to take care of delivering welfare schemes to 50 households for a monthly salary of Rs 5,000. A committee was formed to finalize the recruitment process and examine the establishment of village secretariat system.
Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu YSR Congress government in Andhra Pradesh faces an uphill task of raising the additional resources to pool in the series of sops announced during last two-and-half months needing a whopping Rs 50,000 crore. But the State Government is already suffering from a Revenue Deficit of 45000 Crore.
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways