Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has proudly announced that the State government was able to fill up 1,33,494 permanent jobs and in total, they planned to fill up another 4.01 lakh jobs which is a record of sorts in the Telugu states, the Chief Minister tweeted this morning.
jagan had announced that this move will bring a revolutionary change in the way administration at the grass root level by constituting Village Secretariats and appointing Village Volunteers. The State Government has started appointing village volunteers to ensure corruption-free delivery of welfare schemes.
Under this plan, as many as four lakh youths would be provided with government jobs. Each village volunteer would have to take care of delivering welfare schemes to 50 households for a monthly salary of Rs 5,000. A committee was formed to finalize the recruitment process and examine the establishment of village secretariat system.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy