Speculations have been rife that a group of 15 MLAs, led by visakhapatnam North MLA Ganta srinivas Rao will soon fly to delhi to join BJP. Reports speculated that the politician would soon bid adieu to TDP. Reports further claimed that Ganta srinivas Rao has been in constant touch with BJP’s central leadership and anything might happen in the next few days.
But then, Ganta has stated that he will continue to serve in TDP. However, Ganta has not been very active in TDP politics. He is not taking an active role in the assembly and unlike in the past, he is not visible anywhere. Buzz is that he is pressurizing Chandrababu Naidu to nominate him for the post of Public Accounts Committee chairman.
PAC Chairman is usually given to the Opposition which is more or less a Cabinet Rank Post. Naidu is considering MLAs like Payyavula Kesav or Gorantla Buchaiah Chowdary, who have been more loyal and committed to the party. Naidu is left in two minds now with Ganta's Blackmail.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy