Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain-child of TTD executive officer Anil Kumar Singhal.
Accordingly donors have so far contributed over Rs 25 lakh to the trust. Mr Singhal said the details of donations and donors will be placed on the TTD website. When taking pilgrim-friendly measures a step ahead, the temple administration is now contemplating linking the donations to VIP break darshan. Furthermore reliable sources told it was proposed that the TTD issue a VIP break darshan ticket to every devotee who donates Rs 10,000 to the Srivani Trust. Apparently a quota will be earmarked for this scheme.
Moreover the TTD had revoked the categorization of the VIP break darshan tickets as L1, L2 and L3 and the decision followed a public interest litigation filed before the Andhra Pradesh High Court against the VIP darshan. Perhaps petitioner J. Venkata Subbarao claimed that the practice was discriminative and infringed on a slew of fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?