Reportedly pawan kalyan reckoned Bhimavaram as Jana Sena Party's fort and so he contested from here in the recent elections. Meanwhile pawan fans and Jana Sena supporters worked day and night for the party. Many of them put their own money for the election campaign as they worship pawan. Furthermore during the election campaign, pawan stayed for couple of days in Bhimavaram which ignited the spirit in party cadre.
Apparently pawan later shifted his focus on other constituencies and left the campaign to the cadre. Hence despite trying too hard, pawan lost miserably and the local leaders failed in poll management and could not analyze the opposition strategies. Furthermore few opined that if pawan had been in the constituency at least on the polling day, things would have been different now.
Moreover the scenario changed completely after the election and the cadre lacks a leadership and with no other option, they are confining themselves to homes or minding their own business. Presently the cadre is worried about the municipal elections which are likely to be held in September. Perhaps not just pawan, many leaders who contested on behalf of Jana Sena are not available to cadre and few are following pawan while the rest are going through financial problems as they invested huge during the campaign.
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation