Reportedly pawan kalyan reckoned Bhimavaram as Jana Sena Party's fort and so he contested from here in the recent elections. Meanwhile pawan fans and Jana Sena supporters worked day and night for the party. Many of them put their own money for the election campaign as they worship pawan. Furthermore during the election campaign, pawan stayed for couple of days in Bhimavaram which ignited the spirit in party cadre.
Apparently pawan later shifted his focus on other constituencies and left the campaign to the cadre. Hence despite trying too hard, pawan lost miserably and the local leaders failed in poll management and could not analyze the opposition strategies. Furthermore few opined that if pawan had been in the constituency at least on the polling day, things would have been different now.
Moreover the scenario changed completely after the election and the cadre lacks a leadership and with no other option, they are confining themselves to homes or minding their own business. Presently the cadre is worried about the municipal elections which are likely to be held in September. Perhaps not just pawan, many leaders who contested on behalf of Jana Sena are not available to cadre and few are following pawan while the rest are going through financial problems as they invested huge during the campaign.
North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17 Reportedly Chennai saw good rains during the southwest monsoon, recording 34% excess rainfall and currently the city is gearing up for the onset of the northeast monsoon that is expected to begin in less than a week. When speaking to reporters, Regional Meteorological Centre’s Director Balachandran said, “The Easterly winds have started to blow and the southwest winds are slowly receding in the north. The northeast monsoon is expected to begin from October 17.”
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death