Reportedly pawan kalyan reckoned Bhimavaram as Jana Sena Party's fort and so he contested from here in the recent elections. Meanwhile pawan fans and Jana Sena supporters worked day and night for the party. Many of them put their own money for the election campaign as they worship pawan. Furthermore during the election campaign, pawan stayed for couple of days in Bhimavaram which ignited the spirit in party cadre.
Apparently pawan later shifted his focus on other constituencies and left the campaign to the cadre. Hence despite trying too hard, pawan lost miserably and the local leaders failed in poll management and could not analyze the opposition strategies. Furthermore few opined that if pawan had been in the constituency at least on the polling day, things would have been different now.
Moreover the scenario changed completely after the election and the cadre lacks a leadership and with no other option, they are confining themselves to homes or minding their own business. Presently the cadre is worried about the municipal elections which are likely to be held in September. Perhaps not just pawan, many leaders who contested on behalf of Jana Sena are not available to cadre and few are following pawan while the rest are going through financial problems as they invested huge during the campaign.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai