Reportedly pawan kalyan reckoned Bhimavaram as Jana Sena Party's fort and so he contested from here in the recent elections. Meanwhile pawan fans and Jana Sena supporters worked day and night for the party. Many of them put their own money for the election campaign as they worship pawan. Furthermore during the election campaign, pawan stayed for couple of days in Bhimavaram which ignited the spirit in party cadre.
Apparently pawan later shifted his focus on other constituencies and left the campaign to the cadre. Hence despite trying too hard, pawan lost miserably and the local leaders failed in poll management and could not analyze the opposition strategies. Furthermore few opined that if pawan had been in the constituency at least on the polling day, things would have been different now.
Moreover the scenario changed completely after the election and the cadre lacks a leadership and with no other option, they are confining themselves to homes or minding their own business. Presently the cadre is worried about the municipal elections which are likely to be held in September. Perhaps not just pawan, many leaders who contested on behalf of Jana Sena are not available to cadre and few are following pawan while the rest are going through financial problems as they invested huge during the campaign.
Why Trump had telephonic conversation between Modi & Imran Khan? Reportedly when describing the situation in Kashmir as tough, US President Donald Trump has urged India and Pakistan to work towards reducing tensions in the region. Meanwhile on calls to his good friends Prime Minister Modi and Prime Minister Khan of Pakistan, US President Donald Trump tweeted, Spoke to my two good friends, Prime Minister Modi of India, and Prime Minister Khan of Pakistan
- Delhi HC dismissed anticipatory bail plea of P Chidambaram in corruption and money laundering cases
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today