Furthermore as part of its expansion plans in the Telugu states, BJP is mulling over to appoint a Union Minister from Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile since Kishan Reddy from Telangana has been roped in for Union Minister of State for Home, now BJP is keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP. Currently it is buzzed that modi and Shah wants to appoint a Rajya Sabha member belonging to AP for the key post.
Reportedly the names doing the rounds are BJPs Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao from Uttar Pradesh state and Sujana Chowdary who recently ditched TDP and jumped into BJP. Perhaps although GVL was nominated to the Upper House from UP, he hails from AP. Native of Prakasam district, GVL's family is settled in Guntur and he has been highly vocal and sharp critic against Chandrababu Naidu and his government earlier.
Moreover on the other hand, Sujana Chowdary had earlier served as the MoS for Science and technology & Earth Sciences in modi's previous government. Hence he along with 3 other Rajya Sabha MPs from TDP CM Ramesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao, TG venkatesh have jumped into BJP. Moreover allegations against Sujana and none other than GVL's series of allegations on him during the previous tenure may become hurdle for the former.
Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change? Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development, Botcha Satyanarayana speaking to the media in Vishakapatnam had hinted about a change in the Capital from Amaravati. This has triggered speculations.
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA