Furthermore as part of its expansion plans in the Telugu states, BJP is mulling over to appoint a Union Minister from Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile since Kishan Reddy from Telangana has been roped in for Union Minister of State for Home, now BJP is keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP. Currently it is buzzed that modi and Shah wants to appoint a Rajya Sabha member belonging to AP for the key post.
Reportedly the names doing the rounds are BJPs Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao from Uttar Pradesh state and Sujana Chowdary who recently ditched TDP and jumped into BJP. Perhaps although GVL was nominated to the Upper House from UP, he hails from AP. Native of Prakasam district, GVL's family is settled in Guntur and he has been highly vocal and sharp critic against Chandrababu Naidu and his government earlier.
Moreover on the other hand, Sujana Chowdary had earlier served as the MoS for Science and technology & Earth Sciences in modi's previous government. Hence he along with 3 other Rajya Sabha MPs from TDP CM Ramesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao, TG venkatesh have jumped into BJP. Moreover allegations against Sujana and none other than GVL's series of allegations on him during the previous tenure may become hurdle for the former.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?