Furthermore as part of its expansion plans in the Telugu states, BJP is mulling over to appoint a Union Minister from Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile since Kishan Reddy from Telangana has been roped in for Union Minister of State for Home, now BJP is keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP. Currently it is buzzed that modi and Shah wants to appoint a Rajya Sabha member belonging to AP for the key post.
Reportedly the names doing the rounds are BJPs Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao from Uttar Pradesh state and Sujana Chowdary who recently ditched TDP and jumped into BJP. Perhaps although GVL was nominated to the Upper House from UP, he hails from AP. Native of Prakasam district, GVL's family is settled in Guntur and he has been highly vocal and sharp critic against Chandrababu Naidu and his government earlier.
Moreover on the other hand, Sujana Chowdary had earlier served as the MoS for Science and technology & Earth Sciences in modi's previous government. Hence he along with 3 other Rajya Sabha MPs from TDP CM Ramesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao, TG venkatesh have jumped into BJP. Moreover allegations against Sujana and none other than GVL's series of allegations on him during the previous tenure may become hurdle for the former.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai