Furthermore as part of its expansion plans in the Telugu states, BJP is mulling over to appoint a Union Minister from Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile since Kishan Reddy from Telangana has been roped in for Union Minister of State for Home, now BJP is keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP. Currently it is buzzed that modi and Shah wants to appoint a Rajya Sabha member belonging to AP for the key post.
Reportedly the names doing the rounds are BJPs Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao from Uttar Pradesh state and Sujana Chowdary who recently ditched TDP and jumped into BJP. Perhaps although GVL was nominated to the Upper House from UP, he hails from AP. Native of Prakasam district, GVL's family is settled in Guntur and he has been highly vocal and sharp critic against Chandrababu Naidu and his government earlier.
Moreover on the other hand, Sujana Chowdary had earlier served as the MoS for Science and technology & Earth Sciences in modi's previous government. Hence he along with 3 other Rajya Sabha MPs from TDP CM Ramesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao, TG venkatesh have jumped into BJP. Moreover allegations against Sujana and none other than GVL's series of allegations on him during the previous tenure may become hurdle for the former.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy