Reportedly the railways has announced that the MEMU train between Mysuru and Bengaluru will now run six days a week (Monday-Saturday). Meanwhile the train was introduced at the start of the year and was greeted with much fanfare among the passengers. Perhaps before this the train was running four days a week every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Furthermore this new schedule will start from July 27 with an inaugural special train with revised timings. Presently the Bengaluru-Mysuru train leaves at 5:20 pm instead of 7:50 pm and reaches at 8:20 pm instead of 10 pm, perhaps similarly, the Mysuru-Bengaluru train will leave Mysuru at 8:30 pm instead of 11.05 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 11:20 pm instead of 01:50 am.
Moreover the train is a boon to people living in Mandya, Maddur, Channapatna and other parts of the stretch as well who regularly travel to either of the two cities. Hence this will also help those living in Mysuru Road suburbs of Nayandahalli, Kengeri and Hejjala in Bengaluru as well. Apparently at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours. The return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall According to sources an analysis of the heavy rainfall reported Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall between August 3 and 10, the highest recorded in the state in 118 years and the rainfall led to 'unprecedented' floods and landslides in 21 of the 30 districts in the state, which took the lives of 61 people while 15 are still missing.
- 2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app