Reportedly the railways has announced that the MEMU train between Mysuru and Bengaluru will now run six days a week (Monday-Saturday). Meanwhile the train was introduced at the start of the year and was greeted with much fanfare among the passengers. Perhaps before this the train was running four days a week every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Furthermore this new schedule will start from July 27 with an inaugural special train with revised timings. Presently the Bengaluru-Mysuru train leaves at 5:20 pm instead of 7:50 pm and reaches at 8:20 pm instead of 10 pm, perhaps similarly, the Mysuru-Bengaluru train will leave Mysuru at 8:30 pm instead of 11.05 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 11:20 pm instead of 01:50 am.
Moreover the train is a boon to people living in Mandya, Maddur, Channapatna and other parts of the stretch as well who regularly travel to either of the two cities. Hence this will also help those living in Mysuru Road suburbs of Nayandahalli, Kengeri and Hejjala in Bengaluru as well. Apparently at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours. The return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Jet Airways may go into liquidation As per report the troubled private airline Jet Airways may go into liquidation since no serious offer has been received for the airline that has run up huge debts and its operations have been shut for over four months and there were some expressions of interest received by the Committee of Creditors (CoC) and the resolution professional (RP). However, most of them either withdrew or conveyed their
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics