hyderabad sources reported that Congress activists, including women, staged a protest here Saturday against the detention of party leader priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Uttar Pradesh on July 19 when she insisted on going to Sonbhadra where 10 people were gunned down this week. Meanwhile the activists, led by its Telananga unit president M Anil Kumar Yadav, burnt an effigy of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath outside Gandhi Bhavan in the city, the party's headquarters in Telangana.
Furthermore they raised slogans against Adityanath, Prime Minister Narendra modi and the BJP. Reportedly AICC in charge of party affairs in Telangana R C Khuntia alleged that the "arrest" of priyanka Gandhi Vadra is undemocratic. Reportedly Adityanath is ruling UP like a "dictator", he alleged, adding that people would teach the BJP regime a lesson.
Moreover the standoff between Gandhi and the Uttar Pradesh government ended Saturday, a day after she was detained Gandhi headed back to delhi after a meeting with some Sonbhadra villagers who travelled to the Mirzapur guesthouse where she had stayed overnight, refusing an offer from local administration to furnish a personal bond and leave. Apparently ten people, all Gond tribals, were shot dead Wednesday when a village headman, Yagya Dutt, and his supporters allegedly opened fire in an attempt to take possession of a piece of land in Ubbha village in Sonbhadra's Ghorawal area.
Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains? Reportedly the Southern Railway has taken back its decision suspending housekeeping in most of its trains, after the Ministry of Railways sanctioned a last minute payment to continue the services. Meanwhile the Principal Chief Mechanical engineer of the Southern Railway sent a letter to all divisions stating that the order issued for suspending On Board Housekeeping Services (OBHS
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala