hyderabad sources reported that Congress activists, including women, staged a protest here Saturday against the detention of party leader priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Uttar Pradesh on July 19 when she insisted on going to Sonbhadra where 10 people were gunned down this week. Meanwhile the activists, led by its Telananga unit president M Anil Kumar Yadav, burnt an effigy of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath outside Gandhi Bhavan in the city, the party's headquarters in Telangana.
Furthermore they raised slogans against Adityanath, Prime Minister Narendra modi and the BJP. Reportedly AICC in charge of party affairs in Telangana R C Khuntia alleged that the "arrest" of priyanka Gandhi Vadra is undemocratic. Reportedly Adityanath is ruling UP like a "dictator", he alleged, adding that people would teach the BJP regime a lesson.
Moreover the standoff between Gandhi and the Uttar Pradesh government ended Saturday, a day after she was detained Gandhi headed back to delhi after a meeting with some Sonbhadra villagers who travelled to the Mirzapur guesthouse where she had stayed overnight, refusing an offer from local administration to furnish a personal bond and leave. Apparently ten people, all Gond tribals, were shot dead Wednesday when a village headman, Yagya Dutt, and his supporters allegedly opened fire in an attempt to take possession of a piece of land in Ubbha village in Sonbhadra's Ghorawal area.
Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato Latest report confirms that Swiggy and Zomato have been able to keep most other competitors in the Indian online food delivery business at bay, narrowing down the fight to just the two of them. Reportedly Amazon may target a Diwali launch from Bangalore and take it beyond in steps.
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA