Reportedly in welcome news for the city, Chennai is likely to receive rainfall for three more days after the rainfall it received on Sunday. Meanwhile the showers are expected on account of the cyclonic circulation over south coastal Tamilnadu and neighborhood which persists at 5.8 km above mean sea level. The Regional Meteorological Centre’s forecast for Monday and Tuesday said “The sky condition is likely to be generally cloudy. Light rain is likely to occur in some areas. Maximum and Minimum temperatures are likely to be around 36 and 27 deg Celsius respectively”.
Reportedly heavy rain is likely to occur at isolated places over North Tamilnadu and puducherry area on Monday. The IMD noted “Strong wind convergence in the lower level Westerlies are taking place over kerala & adjoining areas of Karnataka and Tamilnadu at present. This feature is likely to continue for the next 2 days causing widespread rainfall with scattered heavy to very heavy & isolated extremely heavy falls over kerala & Mahe and Coastal Karnataka during the same period".
As per report Monday will likely see heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu and puducherry. Apparently rough to very rough sea conditions may also be expected.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?