The three-stage GSLV Mk-III rocket successfully went through all the three stages and successfully injected Chandrayaan-2 into a lower Earth orbit shortly after launch. The mission comes 11 years after ISRO's successful first lunar mission Chandrayaan 1. The earlier mission made history by making more than 3,400 orbits around the moon and was operational for 312 days till August 29, 2009.
Chandrayaan-2's success will make india the fourth country after the US, russia, and china to pull off a soft landing on the moon. ISRO's budget is less than 20 times that of USA's NASA. The success of the mission would be a giant boost for india's space plans.
Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy adamantly went about the Reverse Tendering of the Projects even though the Central Government and others tried to apply brakes. But Jagan proved to be correct as Reverse Tendering is yielding savings. The latest is that 62.1 Crore of public money was saved on the Veligonda irrigation project tunnel-2 work.
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram