Reportedly pakistan Prime Minister imran khan was given a diplomatic snub when he arrived in Washington on his maiden US trip to reboot bilateral ties that have seen a down slide. Meanwhile with his country in financial doldrums, Khan made it a point to travel by a commercial flight, qatar Airways, instead of a private jet, to cut down expenses.
Furthermore when his flight touched down at Dulles airport, reportedly there was no high ranking US administration official to welcome him and later, Khan took a metro ride to the Pakistani envoy's house. Apparently Social media was awash with speculation that imran khan had been snubbed by the US administration, and that the Pakistani government had offered to pay $250,000 for the State Department to arrange an official welcome/protocol of the visiting Pakistani premier, but it was refused.
Moreover pakistan Foreign Minister Shah mehmood Qureshi was at the airport to receive Khan and also accompanied him on the metro ride. imran khan, who is staying at the official residence of the Pakistani Ambassador to the US, Asad Majeed Khan, is to meet US President Donald Trump on July 22. Perhaps Khan, who was lustily greeted by members of the Pakistani expatriate community, later met with the Pakistani business community. Accordingly Khan's visit will focus on strengthening cooperation between Washington and Islamabad to bring peace, stability and economic prosperity to a region that has seen far too much conflict.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?