Siddipet sources made a statement that a festive mood pervaded with the arrival of the Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (kcr) in his native village Chintamadaka in Siddipet mandal on Monday. Meanwhile the Chief Minister was accompanied by his nephew and Siddipet MLA and former minister T harish rao to address in what was called as “kcr Atmiya Sammelanam”. Furthermore the district administration has made all arrangements for the visit where kcr will be interacting with his old friends, followers and villagers over luncheon.
Reportedly the meeting was exclusively meant for the people of Chintamadaka to come forward and express their problems. As per report kcr will review the development works in the village, interact and address the problems faced by the villagers. Apparently he will also visit the Ramalayam temple, which is being constructed in the village.
Moreover ahead of his visit harish rao had instructed the officials to prepare a report on the requirements of the village and the status of development works.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai