Reportedly it was on June 2, a lazy Sunday that kerala heard the news this time that Nipah was suspected in a 23 year old youth. Meanwhile the youth, hailing from north Paravur, had been admitted at aster Medcity, a private hospital in Ernakulam, with fever on May 30. On June 4, health Minister kk Shailaja announced that Nipah was confirmed after samples from the youth were tested at the National Institute of Virology, Pune and the state health machinery almost immediately rose up to the occasion.
Furthermore the Nipah symptoms in the youth were more neurological and aster Medcity got samples tested at a private lab in Bengaluru, isolated the youth, and immediately informed the health department. Reports added Dr Kuttappan emphasises that the cooperation of the people on the contact list made things easier. He says “During surveillance days, as per our directions they did not step out of their homes without any complaints”.
Moreover the people in the contact list included those from Alappuzha, Kottayam and Kollam districts too. Dr V Meenakshy, additional director of public health, tells TNM If the results were positive, it would then be sent to NIV Pune for confirmation and if it was negative, the samples would be sent to Institute of Virology, Alappuzha for testing other viral parallels".
What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley? New Delhi sources stated that as the Centre abrogated special status for Jammu and Kashmir, social media was abuzz about buying and owning a home in the Kashmir valley. Reportedly Article 370 of the Constitution that grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir and Article 35A provides special privileges
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!