mumbai sources reported that the Indian Space
Research Organization was able to keep its date with moon on Monday after it
successfully launched Chandrayan-2 the country’s first lander mission to the
moon through an extremely narrow window of opportunity lasting a few minutes. Meanwhile
the launch of Chandrayaan-2 was originally slated for July 16 when it had a
window of over an hour but had to be aborted an hour before lift-off because of
a fuel leak.
Furthermore Chandrayaan-2, india's indigenous moon mission was launched from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh at 2.43 pm on Monday. Reportedly the 20 hour countdown for the launch of india's second lunar exploration mission after Chandrayaan-1, began on Sunday evening. Apparently Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) chief K Sivan said that the Chandrayaan-2 will perform 15 crucial manoeuvres in the days to come.
Moreover Sivan said that all the preparatory works regarding the launch have been completed and technical snags that developed in the first attempt have been rectified. Perhaps this project is very special for the Indian Space Research Organization as for the first time a woman is heading any project at the ISRO, said K Sivan, Chairman of ISRO and also, 30% of the team comprises women. Vanitha and Karidhal have been associated with ISRO for more than two decades.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?