Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though kcr had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
Despite not visiting the village, kcr ensured that the village has been witnessing major development with harish rao overseeing it as the village comes under his Siddipet constituency. kcr suddenly remembered the village and sanctioned Rs 200 crore to it for various developmental works.
Also, the Chief Minister also announced that the state government will give Rs 10 lakhs to all 2000 families living in village Chintamadaka. Making the announcement, kcr said,"I was born in this village of Siddipet District & I owe to the public of Chintamadaka village. I will sanction the amount immediately."
PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before" Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a 2 day Bhutan visit, on Sunday addressed Bhutanese students and said it's natural that the people of Bhutan and India experience great attachment to each other. When addressing students of the Royal University of Bhutan, PM Modi said, "I want to tell you all, there is no better time to be young than now, the world today offers more opportunities than ever before. You have the power and potential to do extraordinary things, which
- No Future for TDP in Rayalaseema?
- Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now?
- PM Modi's visit to Bahrain will be first ever Prime Ministerial visit from India
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- CM YS Jagan's speech at Dallas inspires Many
- Suicide bomber targeted a packed Afghan wedding hall at Kabul
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Drunk Driver ran over 6-7 pedestrians in HSR Layout Bengaluru - SHOCKING VIDEO
- This Zomato delivery executive dropped customer along with his food
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Rajnath Singh said talks with Pakistan would now only be on PoK
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state