Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
Similarly, a bill providing 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in government nominated contracts and service contracts was introduced in General Assembly. At the same time, a bill was introduced by the government regarding the reservation of 50% of seats for women in government nominated posts.
Another bill providing 50% reservations to women in government nominated contracts and service contracts were introduced in the assembly. Political Experts hail these bills as revolutionary and if rightly implemented, these sections of people will become a strong support base to YSR Congress.
GST rates on e-vehicles slashed from 12% to 5% Reportedly in a welcome move for e-vehicles manufacturing industry in India, a decision was taken during the 36th GST Council meeting to reduce Goods and Services Tax (GST) rates on electrical vehicles (EV) from 12% to 5% from August 1, 2019 and the GST Council has also decided to cut tax on EV chargers from 18% to 5% from the same period. It is a major development as
- Pink City Jaipur made an official entry in the list of UNESCO World Heritage
- IMD predicted light rain in Chennai for next 48 hours
- A drunken man bit a snake into pieces as it attacked him
- Amazon working with Catamaran, to launch its food delivery service in India
- AP CM Jagan plans to attract more investments
- Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?