Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh government on Monday night bid a warm farewell to outgoing Governor E S L Narasimhan and his wife Vimala Narasimhan. Meanwhile Chief Minister Y S jagan Mohan Reddy, his cabinet colleagues and All india Services officers attended the farewell function in Vijayawada where they felicitated the first citizen and the first lady.
Reportedly ESL Narasimhan, who took charge as Governor of (then) united Andhra Pradesh on December 27, 2009, continued to be the state's constitutional head even after the bifurcation and he will now continue as Governor of Telangana. Furthermore Biswa bhushan Harichandan, appointed as Narasimhan's successor, will be sworn-in as AP Governor here on July 24. He said "At that time, our family stayed in an area called Governorpet. Little did I dream then that I will become Governor".
Moreover as an IPS officer, he underwent training in Anantapur district and served his first posting in Nandyal. Narasimhan noted "I later served as Superintendent of Police of Prakasam district. I have been Governor of the state for nine and a half years. Its a great and strange connection for me with Andhra Pradesh". Further thanking the people of AP for "all the love and affection" they had showered on him, Narasimhan sought their pardon for having "knowingly or unknowingly" committed several mistakes as Governor. The outgoing Governor said "Sometimes I committed the mistakes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. On this occasion, I seek your pardon for that".
Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month? According to sources the "Baddest Man on the Planet” former World champion boxer Mike Tyson made a startling revelation in a podcast interview about marijuana. Meanwhile the retired boxer has entered the cannabis business in California where smoking is legal and revealed that he smokes weed around $40,000, a month and the amount in Indian currency comes to Rs 28 lakh.
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state
- 18 People Missing as Flood washes away more than 20 homes in Uttarkhand
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- 2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families