Reportedly speaking first Chandrababu Naidu said "YSRCP Government's decisions are favoring the Telangana state. After them coming into power, the worth of lands witnessed a rock bottom and farmers are worried that their valuable contribution is going waste. Previously when YSRCP was in opposition, they provoked the farmers, set their farms on fire and even encouraged few farmers to write to World Bank against Amaravati.
Apparently our government did not do any corruption on the capital city construction and just because of YSRCP's decision even the union government withdrew its proposal.' As per report the TDP chief further added that there are seven thousand acres of land left. Perhaps big cities like Bengaluru and hyderabad should be constructed then only, there would be revenue.
Moreover countering these comments, Bugganna said "Chandrababu Naidu is lying on Amaravati project and in fact World Bank has found fault in the report submitted by the TDP government. Also they raised objections of working and funds allocations and World Bank got scared looking at TDP government's looting and scams. They paid all the bills to contracts but kept the fee reimbursement in pending and this shows their priority. World Bank appreciated our government decisions and willing to invest Rs 5000 crore and also assured all possible help.'
A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2 Reportedly India's Chandrayaan—2 satellite is set to move towards the moon after leaving the earth's orbit, with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) planning to carry out a crucial maneuver early on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the Bengaluru headquartered space agency has said it will carry out the maneuver called Trans Lunar Insertion (TLI) between 03:00 and 04:00 hrs (IST).
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Kerala Floods wreak havoc as 2 villages buried due to landslides and more than a 100 lives were lost
- Coffee Day announced its debt after sale of Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru
- PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before"
- No Future for TDP in Rayalaseema?
- Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now?
- PM Modi's visit to Bahrain will be first ever Prime Ministerial visit from India
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- CM YS Jagan's speech at Dallas inspires Many
- Suicide bomber targeted a packed Afghan wedding hall at Kabul