Junior ntr and TDP Supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu are not on good terms for a long time. The star had stayed away from campaigning for the party during the last two general elections. Now, that Telugu Desam party has seen worst ever drubbing and is facing a deep crisis. jagan is reportedly trying to widen the gap.
Rumours are that jagan’s government is planning to rope in ntr Jr as a brand ambassador for Andhra Pradesh’s tourism. ntr’s close friend Kodali nani is now serving as a minister in YS jagan’s cabinet. His father-in-law Narne Srinivasa Rao is also a member of the YSRC party. They reportedly carried the offer to ntr.
However, our sources have informed that ntr Jr will not take up any assignment from the current Andhra Pradesh’s government as he would face problems in the future when he wants to enter into direct politics. Also, he would lose support from his community.
What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley? New Delhi sources stated that as the Centre abrogated special status for Jammu and Kashmir, social media was abuzz about buying and owning a home in the Kashmir valley. Reportedly Article 370 of the Constitution that grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir and Article 35A provides special privileges
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!