Three TDP MLAs - Atchannaidu, Gorantla Buchchiah Chowdary, and Nimmala Rama Naidu were suspended for the rest of the session by Deputy Speaker, Kona Raghupathi during the ongoing budget session in Andhra Pradesh assembly. Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy moved a motion against the TDP MLAs and the Deputy Speaker agreed.
The TDP MLAs protested after suspension and were marshaled out of the assembly. The issue came up during Question Hour when TDP members referred to the YSR Congress's promise of granting a pension to women of SC, ST, and BC communities over the age of 45.
CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy clarified that though he initially promised to give pensions to women of 45 years of age, he subsequently modified it in the party manifesto. These are the first suspension in Andhra Pradesh Assembly ever since YSR Congress came to Power.
Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu YSR Congress government in Andhra Pradesh faces an uphill task of raising the additional resources to pool in the series of sops announced during last two-and-half months needing a whopping Rs 50,000 crore. But the State Government is already suffering from a Revenue Deficit of 45000 Crore.
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways