Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee president N Raghuveera Reddy has resigned to the Congress party even before the election results came. It is said that Raghuveera sent his resignation to Congress President rahul Gandhi immediately after the polling on April 11th. That means the result is very much expected.
Congress managed a mere 1.17% Vote Share in the election. The Vote Share of Congress is slightly better than that of BJP's (0.84%) and way less than what NOTA received (1.28%). Raghuveera Reddy himself lost his deposit from Kalyanadurgam even though he got votes better than any other Congress candidate across the state.
Raghuveera Reddy met AICC general secretary (organization) K Venugopal and requested that his resignation from the post be accepted immediately. Congress which is a dominant force in the United State has failed to open its account for the second time in a trot after the Bifurcation. The party has become headless now.
PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370 According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday dared opposition on abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile he asked the opposition parties who are criticizing his government to reserve it “if they dare”. Prime Minister said today while addressing a rally in Maharashtra's Jalgaon "If you dare, take a clear stance and come forward”. Meanwhile sounding poll bugle in Maharashtra
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death
- Teenmaar Mallanna shakes Congress and TRS!