The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
All the existing industries and factories in the state will have to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals in three years since the bill became an act. The State Government and the concerned industry will train the locals in case there is a skill dearth. However, experts say that this act will be detrimental to the investments in the state.
In this age when governments are competing to give relaxations to the industries, these clauses will only complicate things for the investors which come to Andhra Pradesh. Neighboring states like Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka will be benefitted with this rule in Andhra Pradesh.
CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu Reportedly city based traders' body Chamber of Traders Federation (CTF) on Thursday demanded a dedicated corridor to transport apples and other perishable items from Kashmir to Jammu. CTF President Neeraj Anand told reporters "We demand a dedicated corridor to ship apples and other perishable items from Kashmir zone to Jammu. We will offer all help to government agencies
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato