Kothhapalli geetha was elected as Member of Parliament from Araku Constituency in 2014 general elections as YSRCP Nominee. Later she tried to join in TDP and decided to maintain close relations with BJP senior leaders without joining into the party. She started her own political party called Jana Jagruthi and merged her party into BJP after got success in 2019. Now, she is tried to continue her relations with BJP leaders but BJP has not showed much interest on Geetha.
The reason for BJP’s reluctance on geetha is that she is facing CBI train on land dealings near Ranga Reddy district. One complaint filed against geetha when she was served as Deputy Collector in Ranga Reddy district. As per buzz, geetha create forgery documents to capture 99 acres of a person to in the name of her husband P. Koteswara Rao. She and her husband started some forgery companies and applied for loan to Punjab National Bank. Bank officials made a complaint against geetha for not getting their dues to CBI. In the inquiry CBI has found many shocking news about geetha and filed case on her, Koteswara Rao and MD of the bank.
geetha has two PAN numbers which is observed by the Investigating Agency during the Investigation. Any citizen has one PAN number but former MP has two that made surprised CBI Officials. Knowing all this in advance, BJP keep her away from the party. CBI has chance of taking her into custody based on level of charges against her.
KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24 Sources from Telangana stated that CM KCR and AP CM YS Jagan are likely to meet on September 24th over issues pertaining to the Telugu states. Meanwhile the agenda of this meeting is the interlinking of rivers and addressing the remaining bifurcation issues. Hence along with the CMs, irrigation officials of both the states and other officials are expected to participate.
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Houston weather update ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Howdy Modi
- Why this TN Man garlanded Periyar poster with slippers & throw Cow dung on it?
- State moves to stall auction of prime Jagir land in Hafeezpet