Kothhapalli geetha was elected as Member of Parliament from Araku Constituency in 2014 general elections as YSRCP Nominee. Later she tried to join in TDP and decided to maintain close relations with BJP senior leaders without joining into the party. She started her own political party called Jana Jagruthi and merged her party into BJP after got success in 2019. Now, she is tried to continue her relations with BJP leaders but BJP has not showed much interest on Geetha.
The reason for BJP’s reluctance on geetha is that she is facing CBI train on land dealings near Ranga Reddy district. One complaint filed against geetha when she was served as Deputy Collector in Ranga Reddy district. As per buzz, geetha create forgery documents to capture 99 acres of a person to in the name of her husband P. Koteswara Rao. She and her husband started some forgery companies and applied for loan to Punjab National Bank. Bank officials made a complaint against geetha for not getting their dues to CBI. In the inquiry CBI has found many shocking news about geetha and filed case on her, Koteswara Rao and MD of the bank.
geetha has two PAN numbers which is observed by the Investigating Agency during the Investigation. Any citizen has one PAN number but former MP has two that made surprised CBI Officials. Knowing all this in advance, BJP keep her away from the party. CBI has chance of taking her into custody based on level of charges against her.
Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response Sources from Srinagar stated that the recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received an overwhelming response with 6,500 youth from Jammu and Kashmir participating in it. Meanwhile the four day drive was organized by the Army to shortlist youth for 162 infantry battalion and the army said that as many as 550 youth had been shortlisted.
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut