It seems that something is going on between Governor and Chief Minister in recent past. This is confirmed after ESL Narasimhan sent out Municipal Bill for modifications. kcr Govt was conducted two days Assembly sessions in urgency and prepared the Municipal Bill aiming to conduct the elections in the state. kcr is in thought that ESL Narasimhan as usual gave his approval without any questions. ESL dashes kcr’s assumptions this time on Municipal Bill.
kcr’s new Municipal Bill is full of mistakes and faults. He proudly said in the Assembly that every word in the bill drafted as per his wishes. Overwhelming kcr has mentioned Election Dates for all Municipalities in the bill that causes frustration to ESL. How State Govt involved in Election process when separate State Election commission exists in the state. Governor rejects to sign on bill means indirectly ESL questioning the kcr. If anyone approached High Court on issues in bill High Court has many chances to stop the bill. ESL Narasimhan rejects to give approval of new Municipal Bill and sent back to Assembly for changes. kcr never expect this reaction from ESL. That much close friendship kcr has maintained with Governor. But time has change now.
As and when BJP appointed new Governor for AP, ESL alerts himself to safeguard his position in Telangana. Reportedly, BJP leaders asked the Governor to look into the issues mentioned in Municipal Bill. ESL Narasimhan also inquired on 23 student suicides because of irregularities that happened in Inter Board. He also questioned Police Officials on the incident of TRS MLA attacked Lady Forest Officer. People in Telangana will see major developments in the state.
Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result The Polling for Huzurnagar by-election has concluded and the voter turn-out is better than what was registered in the Assembly election. The result will be out on 24th of this month and there is anxiety about who will win the election.
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain