It seems that something is going on between Governor and Chief Minister in recent past. This is confirmed after ESL Narasimhan sent out Municipal Bill for modifications. kcr Govt was conducted two days Assembly sessions in urgency and prepared the Municipal Bill aiming to conduct the elections in the state. kcr is in thought that ESL Narasimhan as usual gave his approval without any questions. ESL dashes kcr’s assumptions this time on Municipal Bill.
kcr’s new Municipal Bill is full of mistakes and faults. He proudly said in the Assembly that every word in the bill drafted as per his wishes. Overwhelming kcr has mentioned Election Dates for all Municipalities in the bill that causes frustration to ESL. How State Govt involved in Election process when separate State Election commission exists in the state. Governor rejects to sign on bill means indirectly ESL questioning the kcr. If anyone approached High Court on issues in bill High Court has many chances to stop the bill. ESL Narasimhan rejects to give approval of new Municipal Bill and sent back to Assembly for changes. kcr never expect this reaction from ESL. That much close friendship kcr has maintained with Governor. But time has change now.
As and when BJP appointed new Governor for AP, ESL alerts himself to safeguard his position in Telangana. Reportedly, BJP leaders asked the Governor to look into the issues mentioned in Municipal Bill. ESL Narasimhan also inquired on 23 student suicides because of irregularities that happened in Inter Board. He also questioned Police Officials on the incident of TRS MLA attacked Lady Forest Officer. People in Telangana will see major developments in the state.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders