In Democracy the number it matters in legislative houses whether it is Assembly or Parliament. YSRCP won 151 Assembly seats in Andhra Pradesh where as opposition TDP limited to 23. YS jagan himself warned TDP we have 150 members shouted at once all your 23 members would ran away from Assembly. Everyone can easily assume how Assembly Sessions would go on in the state.
Ministers Anil Yadav and Buggana Rajender Reddy were highlighted in these sessions with arrogant remarks and false statements on TDP. Bucchaiah Chowdary, Ramanaidu, Acchenaidu and Payvula Kesav done great job in the successfully giving troubles to YSRCP. YS jagan was challenged to prove that Chandrababu Naidu government didn’t give 0% loans to farmers and demand CBN resignation. TDP has produced the proofs to Speaker that was first setback to jagan in the assembly. Buggana told that credit of KIA into AP goes to late YSR but not CBN. This was trolled in Social Media like anything. Even YSRCP leaders too not convinced with Buggana statement on KIA.
Last two days, jagan told in the Assembly that YSRCP not given any promise on Pensions for 45 years age for SC/ST and BC women. TDP produced jagan statement in SAKSHI and produces his statement in public meetings with proof in the Assembly. TDP used media with proofs and videos of jagan statement in Social Media on pensions. It gave impression among the people that jagan take back his promise on pension. CBN and Payyavula speech on lifting the Godavari water agreement between Telangana and AP gave indirect warning to YSRCP. Assembly sessions prove that not only number but subject also matters for sometimes.
A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House Reportedly a highly decomposed body of an unidentified person was found in the premises of popular actor Akkineni Nagarjuna's farmhouse in Papireddyguda in Telangana's Rangareddy district on Wednesday. Meanwhile the farmhouse falls under the jurisdiction of the Keshampet police and investigation officials who recovered the body, suspect that the death could have taken place six months ago and the police suspect that the death could be a suicide.
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad