In Democracy the number it matters in legislative houses whether it is Assembly or Parliament. YSRCP won 151 Assembly seats in Andhra Pradesh where as opposition TDP limited to 23. YS jagan himself warned TDP we have 150 members shouted at once all your 23 members would ran away from Assembly. Everyone can easily assume how Assembly Sessions would go on in the state.
Ministers Anil Yadav and Buggana Rajender Reddy were highlighted in these sessions with arrogant remarks and false statements on TDP. Bucchaiah Chowdary, Ramanaidu, Acchenaidu and Payvula Kesav done great job in the successfully giving troubles to YSRCP. YS jagan was challenged to prove that Chandrababu Naidu government didn’t give 0% loans to farmers and demand CBN resignation. TDP has produced the proofs to Speaker that was first setback to jagan in the assembly. Buggana told that credit of KIA into AP goes to late YSR but not CBN. This was trolled in Social Media like anything. Even YSRCP leaders too not convinced with Buggana statement on KIA.
Last two days, jagan told in the Assembly that YSRCP not given any promise on Pensions for 45 years age for SC/ST and BC women. TDP produced jagan statement in SAKSHI and produces his statement in public meetings with proof in the Assembly. TDP used media with proofs and videos of jagan statement in Social Media on pensions. It gave impression among the people that jagan take back his promise on pension. CBN and Payyavula speech on lifting the Godavari water agreement between Telangana and AP gave indirect warning to YSRCP. Assembly sessions prove that not only number but subject also matters for sometimes.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital