Presently Amazon is planning to launch online food delivery service in india to take on domestic food delivery services such as Swiggy and Zomato. Meanwhile the company is expected to launch its food delivery service in india ahead of the festive season which starts in September this year.
Reportedly the Seattle based tech giant is working with Catamaran, a company founded by Infosys founder Narayana Murthy to launch its online food delivery service in the country. People close to the matter told the new agency that the company has begun hiring staff for the new operation. Furthermore a separate report by business Standard indicates that the company is in the initial phase of talks to buy UberEats, a food delivery app by Uber Technologies that was launched in india back in 2017.
Moreover the company, as per the report, is keen on entering food delivery business and adds it to the list of services offered as a part of its Prime membership plan in the country. Apparently the tech giant believes that an online food delivery service would enable people come to its platform more frequently than electronics, groceries or even fashion accessories and so, addition of the food delivery service to the Prime membership plan, which has logged more than 10 million users, will not only boost the total number of users but also the daily transactions. Presently Amazon is eyeing to launch Amazon Restaurants in india in a bid to boost its attract more customers and boost its user count.
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar